Every year since 2009, I look forward to attending Apple World Wide Developer Conference. In 2016, I got the opportunity to attend it in San Francisco. It was a great experience seeing Tim Cook and all the Apple heroes close by and getting surrounded by people who share the same passion.
There is obviously a tonne to cover every year and I curate a list of videos I plan to watch. Here is the watch list for this year. I’ll (probably) update with some comments against each of these as I go thru them.
Excited for another year and probably the best year to be an iOS engineer.
- Adding delight to your iOS App
- Better apps thru better privacy
- Creating apps for global audience
- I have this idea for an app…
- Carplay audio and nav apps
- CoreImage: perf prototype and python
- Introducing ClassKit
- Introducing Natural Language Framework
- MusicKit on the web
- Advanced Debugging with Xcode and LLDB
- Behind the scenes of the Xcode Build process
- Building faster in Xcode
- Practical Approach to great app perf
- Understanding Crash and Crash logs
Frameworks we love
Do you have any other recommendation? Chime in.