I want to give out the basic monthly subscription ($25/mo.) of Treehouse for 3 months.
Treehouse has 300+ high quality courses on coding and technology and is being used by 200,000+ students around the world. It helps students learn new skills with tracks for Front End Engineering, iOS, Android and a library of 300+ courses.
Who is it for
You can apply if you are:
- A student in Pakistan
- Between 16 and 22 years of age.
- Can write code and have an aptitude for programming
How to apply
Send the following to zakishaheen [at] me [dot] com by 15th Aug 2018.
- A resumé
- A cover letter explaining all of the following (500 word or less):
- your achievements in programming
- Why do you think you should get this giveaway
- What do you plan to learn in next 3-6 months from treehouse, and why (you can signup and see all the tracks for free and even start a 7 day trial)
- Sample code from Github/Bitbucket (assignments, projects, toy applications, whatever you have coded so far).
What do you get
- You will get a $25/mo Basic subscription of Treehouse for a trial of 3 months
- If you show progress, the offer can be extended for another 3 months OR upgraded to $50/month pro subscription
- Email/Chat guidance/mentorship
- Occasional access to various resources as needed
Why am I doing it
I want to provide access to cutting edge technology knowledge base to students in order to unlock their true potential there by increasing my impact in society by a tiny margin.
Because I had to start somewhere. I am in no way affiliated with Treehouse or any other product.
Why not just give it randomly
Because I don’t want to waste our time and money.